It ‘s that time of year again. A time in which people from miles away converge on the city of Chicago to run 3.1 miles in their underwear. This was the 2nd annual Undie Dash and this years turnout was amazing. Weather conditions were hot and humid and the course was laid out along Monroe Harbor’s beautiful lakefront. Some participants dressed in undie based costumes while others participated in standard tighty whities. As the following image files will show, runners have great imaginations and know how to have a good time. This year the “after” party was held onboard a docked ship with music, dancing, food and a full bar. It is an event that must be seen in person to be believed. If you didn’t attend, the next best thing is the gallery of pictures that I have compiled of the “Undie Dash & Bash” that were taken by me and my friends Jeff and Lisa. Although, I must give credit where credit is due and inform you that a portion of the pictures at the end are from the Undie Dash Facebook Page. My apologies to any of you who were kind enough to pose for pictures but were not included in the gallery. 90% were very clear but the remaining 10% were not good enough quality to be posted. So without further ado, I give you the 2012 Undie Dash 5k image gallery.
Run for fun and race to place everyone!
© Copyright 2012 The Hornet, All rights Reserved. Written For: Adventures In Running